Changes between Version 26 and Version 27 of Procedures/DeliveryCreation/LIDAR


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Sep 23, 2014 3:40:49 PM (5 years ago)
Author:
tec
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Procedures/DeliveryCreation/LIDAR

    v26 v27  
    8080make_arsf_delivery.py --lidarfw --solfile posatt/ipas_honeywell/proc/20140621_082249.sol --lidardeminfo resolution=2 inprojection=UKBNG --projectlocation . --deliverytype lidar --steps STRUCTURE --final
    8181}}}
    82 When the script runs in full waveform mode the discrete classified lidar data needs to be in the `las-classified` folder, the classified full waveform data needs to be in `las-fw-classified` and trj files should be placed in `trj` all theses folders should be in `PROJ_DIR/processing/als50`, see below for a clipping of the `tree` command. Also ensure the logsheet pdf is in the `admin` folder as it will complain otherwise. I would suggest not running the whole delivery at once. What I found works best is running the steps before the rename stage then running the rest. There is still a few things that needs to be done manually, the intensity image is named `mosaic_image.jpg` not `PROJ_CODE-year_day-intensity.jpg` and the navigation SUP file is not copied across yet.
     82When the script runs in full waveform mode the discrete classified lidar data needs to be in the `las-classified` folder, the classified full waveform data needs to be in `las-fw-classified` and trj files should be placed in `trj` all theses folders should be in `PROJ_DIR/processing/als50`, see below for a clipping of the `tree` command. Also ensure the logsheet pdf is in the `admin` folder as it will complain otherwise. I would suggest not running the whole delivery at once. What I found works best is running the steps before the rename stage then running the rest. There is still a few things that needs to be done manually, the intensity image is named `mosaic_image.jpg` not `PROJ_CODE-year_day-intensity.jpg` and the navigation SUP file is not copied across yet. The script that creates images has a bug somewhere, it puts .txt.jpg as the extension for the screenshots, running `rename.sh -f .txt.jpg .jpg` would fix that.
    8383
    8484{{{